If you are not satisfied with your Partake7 service please call +1-833-378-2537 for a Return Material Authorization (RMA). Partake7 will provide you with instructions to package and ship the Partake7 product that you received with your subscription for Partake7 service.There are no refunds on Partake7’s service or product fees, however, you may cancel your Partake7 service at any time. You will be billed for the remaining amount in your monthly cycle and the service will be terminated at the end of the monthly cycle in which you terminated the service.
Damaged Partake7 products may be returned for refund or exchange under limited circumstances. These circumstances include when a Partake7 product is Dead on Arrival (see the section below for more detailed (Partake7 on such Dead on Arrival products). If the item is returnable and you send it back to us unopened in the original box, Partake7 will offer you a refund based on your original method of payment. You must return the product to the Partake7 warehouse within 14 calendar days of the issuance of the RMA. All products must be packed in the original, unmarked packaging including any accessories, manuals, documentation, and registration that shipped with the product.
Note: Partake7 recommends that you (1) use a carrier that offers shipment tracking for all returns and (2) either insure your package for safe return to Partake7 or declare the full value of the shipment so that you are completely protected if the shipment is lost or damaged in transit. If you choose not to (1) use a carrier that offers tracking or (2) insure or declare the full value of the product, you will be responsible for any loss or damage to the product during shipping.
If your Partake7 product is returned to our warehouse within 30 days from the date of shipment and is in working condition, your service will be cancelled automatically and you will not be charged any fees.
DEAD ON ARRIVAL (DOA) PRODUCT: SYSTEM FAILURE OUT OF THE BOX
A Partake7 hardware product is considered DOA if it shows symptoms of a hardware failure, preventing basic operability, when you first use it after opening the box. If you believe that your product is DOA, please call Partake7 Technical Support at +1-833-378-2537 within 30 calendar days of the invoice date. Partake7 Technical Support will determine whether the product is DOA and offer you the following options:
- Replacement: Partake7, at its expense, will ship another of the same product. Partake7 Technical Support will put you in touch with an Partake7 Customer Service Representative who will arrange for replacement and the DOA product’s return.
- Service: You may have the product repaired. However, once you choose that option, you may not request replacement of the product.
If Partake7 Technical Support determines that a returned product is not DOA, Partake7 will apply Partake7’s standard product warranty to the product. Further, if Partake7 Technical Support determines that you have misrepresented a returned product’s condition and that the product is not DOA, Partake7 may impose a $150 handling fee.
This DOA policy applies only to Partake7 hardware products currently offered by Partake7. As new products are offered, Partake7 reserves the right to determine whether or not this policy applies.
If you discover what you believe is a product defect for any Partake7–branded product, please contact Partake7 Technical Support at +1-833-378-2537.
OTHER TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Partake7 is not responsible for typographical errors. Partake7 reserves the right to cancel any order you have placed if there was a typographical error on the Partake7 site concerning the pricing or availability of any item you ordered when you placed the order.
- Partake7 reserves the right to change the terms and conditions of sale at the Partake7 site at any time.
- Partake7 may make changes to any products or services offered at the Partake7 site, or to the applicable prices for any such products or services, at any time, without notice. The information provided at the Partake7 site with respect to products and services may be out of date, and Partake7 makes no commitment to update the information provided at the Partake7 site with respect to such products and services.
- Partake7 reserves the right to do any of the following, at any time, without notice: (1) to modify, suspend or terminate operation of or access to the Partake7 site, or to any portion of the Partake7 site, for any reason; (2) to modify or change the Partake7 site, or any portion of the Partake7 site, and any applicable policies or terms; and (3) to interrupt the operation of the Partake7 site, or any portion of the Partake7 site, as necessary to perform routine or non–routine maintenance, error correction, or other changes.
- To the extent permitted by law, all sales at the Partake7 site are governed by California law, without giving effect to its conflict of law provisions.
- No Partake7 employee or agent has the authority to vary any of the Partake7 site’s policies or the terms and conditions governing any sale.
- If any of the aforementioned policies are held by a court or other tribunal of competent jurisdiction to be void or unenforceable, such policy shall be limited or eliminated to the minimum extent necessary and replaced with a valid provision that best embodies the intent of the policy, so that the policies shall remain in full force and effect.
- Partake7’s failure to insist on or enforce strict performance of these policies shall not be construed as a waiver by Partake7 of any provision or any right it has to enforce these policies, nor shall any course of conduct between Partake7 and you or any other party be deemed to modify any provision of these policies.
- These policies shall not be interpreted or construed to confer any rights or remedies on any third parties.